Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh Doctor! :)

Today mark, the umpteenth time I visit my doctor.

We have grown to become friends, because of this disease.

:)

My blood pressure is slightly low.

But nevertheless the systolic and diastolic difference is not small.

There is a risk, for hyperthyroid patient, to have systolic and diastolic reading quite close, and this could mean...go straight to your doctor. Do not drive.

I get very hyped up even driving in Kuching.

Heart palpitation is pretty normal. 

Road rage, perhaps, if emotions are not under controlled.

But I have been a really good person.

I have yet to wallop anyone yet, despite sometimes, feeling ultra angry when provoked.

On the other hand, I try not to get too emotional at my cracked nails on my fingers and toes.

Rather disheartening. 

Anyways, all is good for the checkup this time around. 

Doctor has to reiterate. Stress free environment! 

Health comes first. 

Same to you too! 

4 comments:

  1. Stress free, health first - good motto to live by. Glad to see your check up was all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's your condition getting along? I hate the palpitations. Some days I can't sleep coz it seems like the heart is about to jump out:P

    Learning how to curb my short fuse...I am baffled how this crazy disease makes me even crazier...learning to walk off and let go when things seems to get me all worked out.

    Stay healthy girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi missyblurkit, sorry to hear that too. i'm on muscle relaxant and propranolol to reduce the palpitations. i can understand where you are coming from, my heart seems to have this tendency to jump out on daily basis! :) another alternative is to have body massage. it helps to ease palpitations. my frequent visits to Thai Odyssey make me super broke. or sometimes, i drink coke or.. whiskey.

      you may try this website: www.pickthebrain.com for a lot of self - help tips, which really work for me in terms of curbing with my short fuse temper. Take care there, and I hope to hear from you again.

      Delete